מנותק
The Count of DT-IL
סמל אישי של המשתמש

הצטרף: ה' דצמבר 13, 2007 12:57 pm
הודעות: 7223
מיקום: קדימה
האשכול בפורום הקודם, עם פרטים נוספים על הפרויקט:
http://www.dreamtheater.co.il/phpbb/vie ... php?t=2531

נראה ש-Frameshift 3 הולך להיות Frameshift 4 (תחילת 2010), מכיוון ובזמן שהנינג פולי עבד למציאת הסאונד עבור האלבום, נבנה לאט-לאט משהו אחר, אבל עדיין תחת החסות של הפרויקט. :haha:

האלבום הבא יקרא Loading Oakfield ולא יהיה אלבום קונספט. הדבר הזה נשמר עבור Frameshift 4 שעדיין יהיה מבוסס על הספר The God Delusion
כל הפרטים:

ההודעה הרשמית
ציטוט:
Frameshift NEWS
(03/29/2009)

I am sure many of you have been asking where the next Frameshift album is. I announced the vocalists, I announced the name. I even have more than half the music written and recorded. The vocalists are sitting ready to go, but I just didn't feel the material was ready and since "The God Delusion" will be a very important album for me, I want to make sure that the guitar sounds and the drum sounds are all on the level that I imagine.
I have been working on achieving this level in the last two years and one step towards this goal was starting a project with my good friend Alex Froese, singer and bandleader of "Kockdown Industries" (see further down). In the process of working on this it started to sound more and more like Frameshift. It all seemed to come together and I found myself writing and recording songs that sounded exactly like the music I imagine Frameshift to be...I found the sound, I found the music I wanted to stand behind the name Frameshift. I know now that I can go back to the "The God Delusion" material and finally produce this album...BUT: I do have another album with an amazingly talented and very flexible vocalist that now sounds like Frameshift and therefore should become a Frameshift album. So, I am hereby announcing that the third Frameshift album will be released this year.

The third Frameshift album will be featuring Alex Froese on vocals. The title is Loading Oakfield.

I am sure that negotiations with the label will commence soon and a release date will be set. There are still a few songs to record, but I can already promise that with Alex's powerful voice this is going to be very heavy but that it will also have a lot of hidden gems like Rhythmik trickery that will not be apparent immediately. Alex already recorded an amazing vocal counterpoint. Two ballads are already done with a third one planned.

The songs are shorter than before, get more to the point and we are still debating wether the album needs an epic monster of a songs or if this time around this just isn't necessary. The third Frameshift album is definitely NOT a concept album. Sometimes this approach isn't justified and we are firmly convinced that the music on this CD will speak for itself without an overwhelming concept around it. For those into the big concepts, Frameshift 4, which should follow the third one as early as 2010 will spoil you with the best concept yet.

Stay tuned.!!!

קליפים נבחרים:

La Mer עם לאברי מהאלבום הראשון. אחד מהשירים השקטים:

I Killed You עם סבסטיאן באך מהאלבום השני. חמוד לא?

What Kind of Animal are We

דווח על הודעה זו
חזור למעלה
 פרופיל אישי  
הגב עם ציטוט  
 נושא ההודעה: Re: אשכול Frameshift
הודעהפורסם: א' אפריל 12, 2009 8:06 pm 
מנותק
דרימיסט-על
סמל אישי של המשתמש

הצטרף: ה' דצמבר 13, 2007 4:13 pm
הודעות: 8003
מיקום: ירושלים
יווו אני כל כך מחכה לאלבומים האלו :love: .
נראה שהבחור באמת השקיע במוזיקה , ואני בטוח שהם יהיו שווים שמיעה .
ואכן בשיר La Mer יש כל כך הרבה אמוציות ...

דווח על הודעה זו
חזור למעלה
 פרופיל אישי  
הגב עם ציטוט  
 נושא ההודעה: Re: אשכול Frameshift
הודעהפורסם: ד' אפריל 15, 2009 12:16 pm 
מנותק
דרימיסטית מתקדמת
סמל אישי של המשתמש

הצטרף: ב' יוני 30, 2008 11:11 pm
הודעות: 505
פעם ראשונה שאני שומעת על הפרוייקט הזהO.O
la mer מהמם! הרבה זמן לא נפגשתי בשיר שתפס אותי ככה מהתחלה :love:
אני אחקור קצת יותר לעומק את מה שיש לבחור ההוא להציע, עד פה זה נשמע מעניין :cheers:

דווח על הודעה זו
חזור למעלה
 פרופיל אישי  
הגב עם ציטוט  
הצג הודעות החל מה:  מיין לפי  
פרסם נושא חדש הגב לנושא  [ 3 הודעות ] 

כל הזמנים הם UTC

מי מחובר

משתמשים הגולשים בפורום זה: אין משתמשים רשומים ו 118 אורחים

אתה יכול לכתוב נושאים חדשים בפורום זה
אתה יכול להגיב לנושאים קיימים בפורום זה
אתה לא יכול לערוך את ההודעות שלך בפורום זה
אתה לא יכול למחוק את הודעותיך בפורום זה

עבור ל:  
מופעל על-ידי phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
מבוסס על phpBB.co.il - פורומים בעברית. כל הזכויות שמורות © 2008 - phpBB.co.il.