פרסם נושא חדש הגב לנושא  [ 9 הודעות ] 
מחבר הודעה
הודעהפורסם: ג' מאי 04, 2010 6:17 pm 
מנותק
דרימיסט-על
סמל אישי של המשתמש

הצטרף: ד' דצמבר 19, 2007 12:10 pm
הודעות: 7583
מיקום: קיבוץ געש... אז מה אם אני קיבוצניק?!?!
אני חושב שפה הכי הגיוני לפרסם את זה...
אז הבחור פשוט אמר לאנשים בפורום, תגידו לי מה לנגן, ואני אעשה את זה!
לא שירים, אלא סגנונות מוזיקה, או קטעים מוזיקליים שונים.
שיר של 10 דקות אם כ"כ הרבה דברים שזה פשוט מוזיקה אחרת!

http://www.mikeportnoy.com/forum/m2527773.aspx - האשכול הראשון עם ההוראות

http://www.mikeportnoy.com/forum/m2532032.aspx - האשכול השני, שם הוא מפרסם את השיר שיצא

אין לי כח לתרגם את ההוראות אז אני פשוט אעתיק אותם הנה:
ציטוט:
THE STRUCTURE:

ganpondorodf - Chord progression: Am, Dm, G7, Cmaj7, F, Bm7b5, E7, Am. In 3/4 to avoid it sounding exactly like You Never Give Me Your Money by The Beatles .

I_Am_Your_God - Heaviest major tonality riff ever! In 19/16.

stringjumper - give us some polyrhythmic Mesh action

b35ty - 11 finger tapping. Interpret that how you will. --------- note: i used my toe for one of the licks. 11th finger tapping :D

Bails - How 'bout a furious Petrucci/Rudess-like unison run?

SwedishGoose - Bagpipe solo ----------- improvised on qwerty keyboard using kontakt 4 demo patch.

JNA - I love a simple 5/4, put some major groove on it.

matt2005 - Microtonality! ---------- a short little passage (see if you can spot it)

GUTS - A sweet and mellow cowbell solo.

Mephistory - can has blast beats? ---------- yes, you can has:

Nick275308 - Cow bell blast beat!

Derango - 200bpm polka riff.

Jonny108 - Chord progression: D#6b5, F#11/F, F+9, CmM7b5, Gsus2, EM7sus2sus4, Fm, A#minor in 13/8

WJC - Backwards guitar solos? ---------- over the above chords.

88andre88 - A japanes riff!!

Dobe the Drummer - Middle Eastern metal riff played on a ukulele. -------- i dont have a ukelele, but i had one in mind.

Philawallafox - root (minor) 3rd, 7th, 4th, octave, 2nd, 5th in the Phrygian mode in 6/8 (my favourite signature). oh and 180BPM is fine ;) ---------- it was actually 6/4, but i think that worked better :)

WilliamMunny - Slow building powerballad/epic with crazy double time solo at the end!!! ------------ the end.

מה שיצא בהחלט נשמע מגניב!!
תהנו.

חזור למעלה
 פרופיל אישי  

הודעהפורסם: ג' מאי 04, 2010 6:55 pm 
מנותק
דרימיסט מתקדם

הצטרף: ה' דצמבר 13, 2007 8:02 pm
הודעות: 423
זה טוב מאוד! תודה על הקישור.

חזור למעלה
 פרופיל אישי  

הודעהפורסם: ג' מאי 04, 2010 6:59 pm 
מנותק
דרימיסט שרוף
סמל אישי של המשתמש

הצטרף: ה' דצמבר 13, 2007 4:10 pm
הודעות: 894
מיקום: Land of the Bag Snake
מגניב מאוד! סחטיין ענקי בשביל בחור בן 17..

חזור למעלה
 פרופיל אישי  

הודעהפורסם: ג' מאי 04, 2010 8:50 pm 
מנותק
דרימיסט שרוף
סמל אישי של המשתמש

הצטרף: א' דצמבר 16, 2007 3:39 pm
הודעות: 1364
מיקום: באר שבע
וואו! אהבתי מאוד, הרבה רעיונות טובים יש בשיר למרות שזה מבולגן לאללה (בצדק).
בחור מוכשר בטירוף, מקווה מאוד לשמוע ממנו בעתיד.

The secret orchard
And your voice is vast and achromatic
But still so precious

תמונה

חזור למעלה
 פרופיל אישי  

הודעהפורסם: ג' מאי 04, 2010 8:56 pm 
מנותק
דרימיסט-על
סמל אישי של המשתמש

הצטרף: ש' פברואר 21, 2009 9:25 pm
הודעות: 1990
כן אני וחבר שלי שמענו את הקטע אתמול וגם הוא וגם אני מאוד התלהבנו מזה ושמעתי את הקטע איזה פעמיים וגם היום, האמת לא ידעתי שהוא רק בן 17, יצא מעולה!

חזור למעלה
 פרופיל אישי  

הודעהפורסם: א' יוני 13, 2010 9:42 am 
מנותק
דרימיסט-על
סמל אישי של המשתמש

השיר השני!!
הוא חיבר עוד אחד כזה!

http://www.mikeportnoy.com/forum/m2543784.aspx

http://www.mikeportnoy.com/forum/m2549738.aspx

ציטוט:
THE STRUCTURE:

stringjumper: give us a melody, riff, solo, major theme or whatsoever that will blow our minds and be stuck in our heads with a distinctive design. (this is the aim of writing music for me… so hopefully something in here does the trick!)

Dekost: Chord progression:
C maj-F#maj-B min- D min

lukebuckland: any sort of Cadence which would really annoy the listener

Frunobulax: Alright, have a C minor riff in 13/8 (subdivided into 7/8 and 6/8 if you wish) that doesn't sound anything like Meshuggah.

Ad134: Have a section where, for 8 consecutive measures, the time signature changes.

Niek_pas: Riff using these time sigs: [7/8][5/16][7/8][11/16].

Leeroy455: Incorporate the Indiana Jones theme somewhere!

TDunbar: chromatic scale leading from one section to another.

Zeroshift: An Opeth-like melancholic riff

Vacant_Mind: How about an "Explosions in the Sky" mellow ambient section.

Le KeyWizard: Dmaj7 Am7 Fmaj7 Bbmaj7

Hiatus 6: Whup's if you were to base a melody line on the LOST #'s? So, the number sequence corresponds with that numbered key on a piano, say. (If you let each LOST number be the number of a fret on any given string, then you get a very spread out major7add9 chord… and i used lots of them in the above chord progression…!!!)

gaz: Since you're programming bass, I'd like a quiet bit in a major key with a bass solo, and somewhere in the bass solo there should be 64th notes. :)

senor_valasco: If it's not too late toss in some jazzy/dissonant chords(or notes in a solo) in a half time section somewhere... Feel free to use odd meter...

b35ty: Can't you make your guitar imitate a yodel? And it should contain a trill that lasts a full bar.

DTChiefsFreak: I want a snare drum solo! Preferably, a bunch of sweet paradiddles!

Saintsmaen: 30 second drum solo with no feet.

citizen erased: A heavy chromatic power chord riff please?

Paul Sommer: Ok…. a riff that sounds like a Shark chasing the Roadrunner :)

spocks_brow: shredding a dodecaphony (i made sure no note was used more than any other note!)

GUTS: A calm instrumental part in bossa nova style. (oh yeah… real calm)

spocks_brow: A solo playing quintuplets overriding measures of 7/8. Just have a short phrase that repeats. Start off quiet and crescendo throughout; make it build up to something big. I'm thinking make it sound like you are building up to some really insane state of mind filled with fear and hallucinations. When it gets to the top, the mind finally bursts open and unleashes all hell.

BlobVanDam: Play a small section where no two notes are started at the same time (that includes individual drums, bass, guitar, anything else). (it happened automatically having quintuplets over 7/8 with an 11/8 polyrhythm going too...)

Philawallafox: Also you must have 5 different rhythms being played at once

crazyfatkid: return of the cowbell blast beats!

TakeTheTime: Three words... Refried Funky Chicken, ala The Dixie Dregs.

Weymolith: An imitation of a Wookiee, in the key of A, played on a guitar. (i think i nailed the tone of Wey's voice )

smashery: Upbeat swing with the chords:

Cmaj7 - A7#5 - Dm7 - G7 -
Dm7 - G7b9 - C - Dm G7
Gm7 - C7 - Fmaj7 - Ebdim7
Dm7 G7 C6 - (Dm7 G7#5 for turnaround if you want to repeat)

Anthony: How about a horn section? But made out of multi-tracked guitars.

WJC: You need to have a jam section using the mixolydian mode.

Staker: To make a more ambiguous request, I want a riff which SOUNDS LIKE A MOUNTAIN. It can already be one you've got but make sure there's something that sounds like a mountain. (well… this part doesnt sound like A mountain, but i reckon it sounds like mountainS… picture some yourself flying over snow-capped alps with this as a soundtrack )

weezul: write an 8/16 bar section of monophonic melody, where if you reverse it, it fits with the original. Not like, an audio reverse, I mean if you were to play the melody backwards. you get me! :) (the melody is C B F# … D G A … and then the reverse harmonises itself in the repeat )

Philawallafox: I want you to pluck two melodies at the same time. (weezul's part is pretty much this!)

danielreid: I wonder if you can include a nice slow blues solo in there somewhere

*lots of people*: latin drums/clave

lukebuckland: Call and response between the bass and Guitar

Hunter: I want to hear a killer guitar harmony lead like Maiden / In Flames with that overused E-C-D Chord progression behind :-) (this part is quite cheeze, hope thats what you wanted :P)

Gourdy Lee: Neoclassical sweep picking

something_wicked: a TV theme thrown in somewhere as a surprise.

Bails: How 'bout a "flamenco-style" guitar break? (you asked for a mess of delay too, right?)

yitseyjamm: Chord progression: Ab C Db Bb Ab

Simo46: Your best attempt at a pop song, as pop should be. Simple, but good song writing. You can bundle that with one of the chord progressions or another idea if you like. (imagine Matthew Bellamy singing over this bit… thats sort of like pop… )

Philawallafox: can you do a musical interpretation of the word "silence" and put it in there?

Huck: Make a solo modelled after a sentence. (the number of each letter in the alphabet corresponds to that numbered fret on the D string and the sentence is EMAAB. thanks to Gourdy Lee for the transcription )

Gab: Oh , could you do some hybrid picking ala Brent Hinds? (above riff was partially chicken-picked :P)

crazyfatkid: return of the cowbell blast beats reprise!

Soundchaser: A drum rhythm that matches "crazyfatkid" in morse code. (-.-. .-. .- --.. -.-- ..-. .- - -.- .. -..)

DTChiefsFreak: a bunch of Zack Wylde-esque guitar playing (you mean pinch harmonics)

raisingfear101: DJENT!

Alclub: djent djent djent.....djent djent djent......

moncholo: Funky half-time shuffle in 5/8!

I_Am_Your_God: Dmaj7 C#dim7 F# Bmin7 Gmaj7add9
Dmaj7 C#dim7 F# Bmin7 Bmin7/F# Fmaj7 Emin7 A7 A7/C#

yosoad98: it would be great if you could slowly introduce a theme or riff in it (I am thinking maybe creeping death or blackened or something like that) Obviously in 3/4!

Araxes: Power chord progression: Am - F - C - G with a tear-dropping melodic guitar solo on top.

FlashFire_BG: For an awesome "grand finale" use this chord progression: A F D G A F D E

b35ty: Do a guitar solo that sounds like 2 marathon runners sprinting the last few hundred metres of a marathon to try to get first place, from the point of view of the one who comes second. (ill leave it to your imaginations to picture this scene over the final repeat of the melody (before the ending)… but if you cant i can explain exactly what represents what )

הפעם זה 16 דקות כי הייתה היענות הרבה יותר גבוהה.
פשוט אדיר!!

חזור למעלה
 פרופיל אישי  

הודעהפורסם: ו' יוני 18, 2010 3:30 am 
מנותק
דרימיסט שרוף
סמל אישי של המשתמש

טוב, אז בעוד שהקטע הקודם היה מגניב לאללה, הנוכחי ממש שיר טוב! באמת הצליח לגעת בי בהרבה קטעים.

The secret orchard
But still so precious

תמונה

חזור למעלה
 פרופיל אישי  

הודעהפורסם: ה' מאי 12, 2011 10:01 pm 
מנותק
דרימיסט שרוף
סמל אישי של המשתמש

מישהו יודע עם יש המשך לפרויקט הזה? אני לא ממש מתמצא בפורום של פורטנוי...

The secret orchard
But still so precious

תמונה

חזור למעלה
 פרופיל אישי  

הודעהפורסם: ה' מאי 12, 2011 10:40 pm 
מנותק
דרימיסט-על
סמל אישי של המשתמש

זה משהו שהבחור הזה עושה כל כמה זמן. יכול להיות שיהיה עוד אחד כזה ויכול להיות שלא.
אם יהיה תיהיה בטוח שאני אפרסם פה.

חזור למעלה
 פרופיל אישי  

הצג הודעות החל מה:  מיין לפי  
פרסם נושא חדש הגב לנושא  [ 9 הודעות ] 

כל הזמנים הם UTC

מי מחובר

משתמשים הגולשים בפורום זה: אין משתמשים רשומים ו 20 אורחים

אתה לא יכול לכתוב נושאים חדשים בפורום זה
אתה לא יכול להגיב לנושאים קיימים בפורום זה
אתה לא יכול לערוך את ההודעות שלך בפורום זה
אתה לא יכול למחוק את הודעותיך בפורום זה

עבור ל:  
מופעל על-ידי phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
מבוסס על phpBB.co.il - פורומים בעברית. כל הזכויות שמורות © 2008 - phpBB.co.il.